Futurepreneurs is a three month long sustainability pre-acceleration program for young people willing to become entrepreneurs. This business development training package outlines 5 training sessions (workshops) for building a startup from an idea to a viable solution that can be presented to potential investors. Every session is led by business experts, while participants get insights from mentors in between the sessions. In order to create and develop their (future) start-ups, participants have to choose one of the proposed business cases (problems) and find an innovative solution. Participants will not only be trained to become an entrepreneurs, but also to build an impact driven business that is good for the environment, society and economy.
Benefits of the program:
- Participating is free and no equity is taken
- Real time experience: real problems, interactive process, learning by doing
- A lot of teamwork and international support
- Exclusive network of dedicated mentors, problem owners and solution champions
- Development of personal skills and expertise
- Certificates & Award
Futurepreneurs pre-acceleration program was launched in 2017 and became the first sustainability pre-acceleration program in Lithuania. In the spring of 2018 Futurepreneurs also expands to Poland.